6.26.2008

"Employee of the Month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time." -Demetri Martin

"We have three scenes to film, big scenes. We have a song to write, so let's get cracking. Kelly, I want you to do makeup. Oscar, I would like you to do costume design, obviously. Phyllis, I would like you to look around town and see if we have any celebrities in our local area." -Michael Scott



I was trying to think of a way that didn’t make me sound like a snob and full of myself to tell ya’ll my good news, but then I said, “why not?” so I am going to brag to my heart’s content. This may be the only time in my life I get to say it...

I’m an executive producer.

Yes. That’s right. Found out today.

It has a nice ring to it. Tracy Barnes; Executive Producer, NBC Universal.

I need business cards. HaHa. Maybe one day.

I told my friend, Stephen, this was the best thing to happen to me since I got boobs. To which he replied, “Inappropriate.” I think that really means, “Congratulations.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG congratulations, Tracy!!! That is so, so exciting and I am so excited for and proud of you!!! You'll have to let us know what goes on. I love you!