6.22.2008

Like, Omigod, Omigod you guys!

Front row center.

Right up there.

That's where Savannah and I sat during Legally Blonde: The Musical.
It was awesome! Savannah and I, in true Elle Woods fashion, got dolled up in our pink dresses and looked fabulous. The songs and cast were great, I am so glad we were able to see the original cast before they left.

Sav and I also went and saw an improv comedy group at The Upright Citizen's Brigade Comedy Club. I don't know if you remember the Amy Poehler comedy of that same name on Comedy Central, but it was based off this club. It was a great show. The writers behind 30 Rock and The Office got together to perform.

Monday morning is tomorrow...definitely not ready for that one. We have our class, another thing I'm not looking forward to. Why is it the weekends go so fast and the weekdays go so slowly?

No comments: